Your Virtual Home Office Webinar Series With
This exciting webinar series will jump start your work-at-home journey and prepare you for your work-at-home journey. This six week course will allow you to embrace the work at home office environment; and therefore, increases your home office productivity and success rates. We believe in educating and empowering entrepreneurs!
Five Critical Aspects for Effective Home Businesses
Our online webinar training programs are designed to address the five criteria aspects that affect home based business owners in six short weeks. Each week, we will focus on one critical area, while the sixth webinar is the capstone session.
- Personality and Personal Perceptions – Being a strong planner, organized, and having a strong vision are just of few of the personality traits that enhance success rates. It is vital that each entrepreneur has the ability to identify personality traits that may present problems, so that they can develop a plan to overcome personality weaknesses.
- Preparation – An inadequate home office can wreak havoc on the ability to focus and concentrate. A properly located home office will increase productivity. Prior to beginning operations, entrepreneurs will need to establish an office in a desirable location, evaluate insurance needs, select experts, and establish business hours.
- People and Perceptions – Managing families and children while working can be a challenge. The public often has misconceptions about working from home. Entrepreneurs need to know how to work with their families and the public at large to encourage respect for their work space and venture.
- Performance – Entrepreneurs can use technology to enhance the effectiveness of the home office. Sales and marketing tools will allow business owners to acquire new clients and increase their client base.
- Profitability – Business owners have the ability to increase their bottom line profitability when they have an understanding of tax deductions applicable to the home office. Tax knowledge allows entrepreneurs to maximize their take home pay by using appropriate tax deductions. The business structure used will effect business and personal taxes, so selecting and understanding each corporate structure is vital.
- Capstone Session – This session will include an online panel discussion with additional consultants to relate their personal strategies and answer questions.
Registration is closed for the series beginning on November 9!
We are currently taking reservations for our next series offered in February.
Our next course begins on February 1 and meets each Tuesday for six weeks at 2 pm EST/1 pm cst. We offer easy-to-attend webinar classes that you can attend from any location with internet access. Each session includes 45 minutes of lecture – followed by 15 minutes of questions and answers. Use this opportunity to speak with a work-at-home entrepreneur and a published author.
Total course cost is only $55 and includes attendance at all six sessions plus a certification of completion (must attend 5 of the 6 sessions). Limited to the first 95 attendees.
Learn valuable home office skills and strategies!
Jumpstart for your work-at-home journey!
Reserve your spot today!