Book Outline - Your Virtual Home Office
Your Virtual Home Office Can Be A Reality! provides a realistic vision and concise information regarding the industry and success factors, including:
- Advantages/disadvantages of working from home and required personality traits. Chapters one and two.
- Analysis of each work-at-home structure (employee, independent contractor, starting a business, purchasing a franchise). Chapters three through six.
- Evaluating opportunities (characteristics of scams, researching, and reporting). Chapters seven through nine.
- Preparing for working from home (establishing an office, becoming incorporated, and selecting experts, business insurance). Chapters ten through thirteen.
- Ongoing operations (coping with family, children, and interruptions; technology, sales, marketing, and tax implications). Chapters fourteen through nineteen.
- Success stories to provide additional insight and inspiration. Chapters twenty through twenty-three.
Get ready for a new lifestyle, a new career, and an exciting journey. This book will provide a roadmap to your new future!
"Your Virtual Home Office Can Be a Reality!
Gain years of work at home experience in a matter of hours.
Melissa Rich's book, based on her college course -- and her long work at home career, covers every question you have about working from home -- and all the questions you should be asking.
Every chapter moves you down the road -- to getting off the road.
The advantages of working from home and estimating the savings you can chalk up.
The art of working as a Telecommuting Employee. And keeping employers happy from a distance.
Will you be a full time telecommuter, independent Contractor or work on a project basis? What each entails and the tax how-to to manage each.
How to really check out potential employers.
Your office away from the office. Putting together a Virtual Home Office that shows employers your well-equipped to do the job."
- Book review by Sol Levine and Linda De Dominicis, Managers of the Telecommuting Jobs website, tjobs.com