Free Webinar Information
You are invited to attend a free webinar to learn more about working from a virtual home office. This free webinar will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Advantages of working from home.
- Disadvantages of working from a virtual home office – which are often overlooked. Did you know that working from home present unique challenges? Are you prepared to overcome those challenges?
- Required personality traits for working from home. Do you have the drive and determination to succeed from a home office?
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses. What personality traits make you well suited for a home office? Which personality traits you will need to overcome?
Date: April 1, 2010
Time: 2 pm cst (central standard time)
Duration: One hour. The first 45 minutes will focus on the topics above, while the last fifteen minutes will include a questions and answers with a published author.
Host: Melissa Rich-Landis. Through her book Your Virtual Home Office Can Be A Reality! and her website, the author, Melissa Rich-Landis, is pleased to help others achieve success from their Virtual Home Offices. Her experiences as a virtual employee, independent contractor, entrepreneur, and virtual team manager have been vital to her success. Melissa has a successful business with a virtual team. Melissa has successfully worked from home for over ten years.
Melissa released her book on February 15th of this year. Her book focus on the following topics:
- Advantages/disadvantages of working from home and required personality traits. Chapters one and two.
- Analysis of each work-at-home structure (employee, independent contractor, starting a business, purchasing a franchise). Chapters three through six.
- Evaluating opportunities (characteristics of scams, researching, and reporting). Chapters seven through nine.
- Preparing for working from home (establishing an office, becoming incorporated, and selecting experts, business insurance). Chapters ten through thirteen.
- Ongoing operations (coping with family, children, and interruptions; technology, sales, marketing, and tax implications). Chapters fourteen through nineteen.
- Success stories to provide additional insight and inspiration. Chapters twenty through twenty-three.
Attendance is limited to the first 100 to respond. Complete the registration form below to reserve your free webinar today and begin your work at home journey.
Best of luck to you in your future work at home adventures!